Monday, January 23, 2006

My name is Sol Huh

I'm first year ITPier, loving and caring person.
My background is in Fine Art major and Multi media minor.
I participated in the winer show 2005 with my interactive screen using accelerometer.
I wasn't really great at Pcomp last semester though I loved to be creative and productive.
My interests were very much into art stuff such as painting, installation, and video art.
I thought myself was pretty handy which I totally lost the concept of being handy in ITP.
I hope that this class helps me using and learning various types of sensors.
To be honest, I'm bit afraid of physics.
If I can catch up the class until the end of semester, that would represent how much I struggled against my lack of fundamental knowledge.
I am certain that would happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home